TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S does not guarantee that its applications will operate uninterruptedly or with any errors, amendment of any mistakes or that the site or server are free of any unsafe components. In any circumstances could be accused of any direct or indirect harm, or by any consequential damage, including, without limitation, loss of income, replacement products cost, incapacity to use the content. If the user operates from other site and would like to connect with our website, it should be done with previous authorisation by TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S. Do not insert any code or software that could alter the website. The use of content, images, among others, is not allowed without previous consent, otherwise it will be sanctioned in accordance with the current Legislation.
The user agrees not to send or upload content that could be illegal, obscene, vulgar or any other information that might put in danger the data of TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S
This website belongs to the company TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S, which declares that its acts as an intermediary between the users and the entities or people in charge of providing the transportation services, hospitality, alimentation or any other service hired through the website TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S. Accordingly TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S is committed to comply with these intermediary services, but with the exceptions mentioned in these General Terms and will not be liable for any neglect of duty between users based on mutually concluded agreements, neither for unexpected events caused by strikes, weather conditions, delays, earthquakes, quarantines, as well as any material, personal or ethical damages that the client might suffer by loss, damage or robbery of its belongings, nor by accidents, diseases or demise. Any of these occurs, the customer should claim directly to the services provider that has failed to comply, whereby TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S will cooperate with the customer as far as possible. The “General Terms” are ruled by the norms of the Ordinary Trading Civil Law and other applicable laws.
TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S, identified with NIT number 901319110 given by the Chamber of Commerce, with Company Object is able to carry the following businesses: Travel agency and tourist assistance service. The organizer of the plan or package is limited to the terms and conditions of the schedule in connection with the quality of the provided services.
TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S. reserves the right to make any adjustments in itineraries, dates, transportation and/or any service required in order to guarantee the success of its services.
TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S is based in Colombia and it is governed under the procedure of this country. The ignorance of this Legislation, does not preclude that these norms will not be applied.
The customer confirms is good conditions in physical and mental health and accepts the risk associates in each activity, including the mentioned above- weather conditions, food hypersensitivity, foodborne illness, accidents, decease, among others. The customer also forfeits the right to use its own photos only for commercial purposes without requesting any compensation.
The customer and/or the agency declares the awareness and acceptance of all these conditions, that constitute a single continuing agreement, total and exclusive of any covenant or legal provision contrary to, the terms and conditions and restrictions of the hired services.
Please inform us as soon as possible if your plans change, as we keep our groups small and t is important for us to fill the groups. A previous notice is also necessary in order to change our reservations and orders at local establishments- many of them reserve space exclusively for TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S
For Small Group Public Tours, free cancellations and date changes ( pending availability) with a minimum of 48 hours, with the exception of the cooking class that should be done at least 72 hours before, otherwise a 20% of the price will be charged.
Cancellations and/or date changes must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 48 hours in advance of the tour in order to receive a refund, except for our Cooking class as mentioned above, that should be informed at least 72 hours before the class. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 48 hours of an experience. No refunds are available once an activity has commenced.
For Private tours, please take into consideration the tour booking conditions provided.
Please take into consideration that late arrivals and No-Shows are non refundable. This is applicable to any tour participant that arrives after a tour’s departure or customer that fails to arrive.
TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S suggests to its customers to purchase a travel insurance for their trip to cover delays, medical issues, cancellations, among others, that might affect the customer’s capacity to attend to an activity. The customer agrees that any claim should be processed through the guest’s insurance company ( and not to TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S.
With this policy, TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S, in the pursuit of its task, agrees to fulfill with the constitutionally agreed regarding the protection of individuals. These includes customers, suppliers, business contacts and other people the organisation has relationship with.
These rule applies regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or other materials, and through the different channels owned by TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S.
The information registered by the holder its been provided voluntarily and without defects, affirming the acceptance and previous knowdlege of the terms and conditions of TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S.
In compliance with the Law 1581 of 2012, and other concordant norms by which enacting provisions related to Data Protection, TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S, informs the general guidelines related to this subject:
The responsible of Protecting your Data is the company TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S, identified with NIT number: 901.319.110-1, with main address in Calle 148 #22-20 in Bogotá. Web Page: www.tastingcolombia.com
HOLDER Individual who’s personal data is subject of Data Protection.
OBJECTIVE Develop the constitutional right that all the individuals owe to update, know and rectify the information that has been collected about themin data bases and other rights and constitutional guarantees that are mentioned in the article 15 of the Political Constitution; as the right of the information enshrined also in the Article 20.
AUTHORIZATION: Previous consent, informed and expressed of the holder to conduct the protection of its data.
DATA PROCESSOR: Natural or legal person, private or public, that in association or on its own, carries out the Data Processing on behalf of the Processor Controller.
PROCESSOR CONTROLLER: Natural or legal persona, private or public, that in association or on its own, decides over the data of individuals and/ or data processing.
PROCESSING Any operation or set of operations over personal data, such as collecting, storage, use, dissemination or elimination.
DATABASE Organized set of personal data that is subject of processing.
SPHERE OF APPLICATION Policies that regulate the Data Processing or data of personal, public, private or semi private interest, under TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S that remain susceptible of collection, dissemination, storage or use.
HOLDERS AUTHORIZATION: Previous approval, informed and expressed by the holder in order to carry out the Data Processing. Without prejudice of the limitations provided by the law.
TRANSFER: The transference of data takes place when the Controller and/ or the Data Processor, based in Colombia, sends information or personal data to a receiver, which in turn is responsible of the Data Processing and it is located in or outside the country.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The authorization of your personal Data Processing, allows in an effective manner to TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S, to collect, administrate, store, use, custody, share, update, convey all the personal data, to develop the goods and services that are linked with the company’s purpose. The information collected could be used in order to comply in any of the following cases:
- Access and complete contracting processes with TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S, such as, contract enforcements, purchases, services aquisitions, payments, reception, delivery or dispatch of information and/or products, in accordance with the development of TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S. purpose.
- Operate the steps necessary in order to facilitate the legal procedures to guarantee the fulfillment of the obligations aquired by the holders.
- Proper attention of the relation between the holder with TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S.
- Help address requirements of the holders in accordance with the relation with TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S
- Allow TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S. to fulfill with the activities related to the company’s purpose at the present time.
- Presentation of the personal data to third parties whom TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S. entrust the Processing of themselves.
- Delivery of information related with the company TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S
- Keep register of historical data collected by TASTING COLOMBIA and maintain communication with the holders that provided their personal data.
RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS
In accordance with the Article 8 of the Leg. 1581 of 2012, the holder providing its personal data, will have the following rights:
- Be aware, update and rectify the personal data provided to TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S. or the Data Processor. This right could be granted, among other partial data that could be inaccurate, incomplete, fragmented, that could mislead the consumer or disclose not authorized information.
- Request evidence of authorization provided to TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S, except when it is excluded as a requirement of Data Processing according to the Article 10 of the Leg. 1581 of 2012.
- The holder shall be informed by TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S. or the Data Processor, prior request, regarding its personal data utilization.
- Submit to the Superintendecia de Industria y Comercio, complaints about infringements according to the Ley 1581 of 2012, and other policies that modify it, add it or complement.
- Revoke the authorization and/ or request the suppression of the data when during the Processing, the principles, rights and constitutional guarantees are not being respected. The revoke or suppression will proceed when the Superintendecia de Industria y Comercio has determined that during the Data Processing on the part of TASTING COLOMBIA S.A.S or the Data Controller had induced on behaviour that is contrary to the Leg. 1581 of 2012 or the Constitution.
- Freely access to its personal data, that have been subject of Processing.
DATA PROCESSORS OBLIGATIONS
In accordance with the Article 17 of the Leg. 1581 of 2012, the Data Processing guarantors, should fulfill the following duties, without prejudice of other disposals established in this Law and others that conduct the activity:
- Guarantee the Holder en every moment the full and effective exercise, the right of Habeas Data.
- Request and store, in the conditions required by the Leg.1581 of 2012, a copy of the authorization provided by the holder.
- Inform adequately to the holder about the purpose of the data collection and the rights that correspond due to the authorisation provided.
- Store the information under secure conditions, in order to avoid its modification, use,fraudulent or unauthorised access.
- Guarantee that the information provided to the Data Controller its accurate, complete,precise, updated, reliable and intelligible.
- Update and inform about the data previously provided to the Data Controller and adopt the necessary measures to provide the required information urgently.
- Amend the information if inaccurate and inform where appropriate to the Data Controller.
- Supply to the Data Controller, where applicable, specific data whose processing is previously authorized in accordance with provisions laid down by Law 1581 of 2012.
- Demand to the Data Controller the satisfaction of conditions to ensure safe processing and privacy of the Holder’s data.
- Assistance in handling queries and claims stated in the terms by the Leg. 1581 of 2012.
- Adopt a manual of internal rules and procedures that enforces the proper implementation of the Leg. 1581 of 2012, more especially, attention of queries and complaints.
- Inform to the Data Controller when relevant information is being discussed on the part of the Holder, once the complaint has been made and the corresponding process has not been completed.
- Inform under the Holder’s request, the use of its data.
- Inform the Data Processing Authority, when errors in the security code occur and in any case that the Holder’s data might be at risk.
- Fulfill the requirements and instructions provided by the Superintendenciade Industria y Comercio.
The policies provisions set out in this document are made effective from October 15th 2019.
In order to apply your rights and for further information about our Data Protection Policy, you can contact us in any of the following channels:
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.